Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For the Children

I just wanted to thank all of those who have already voiced their support for Kevin and Jodi. They would not have spoken out unless they felt that it was absolutely necessary in order so save the Gosselin children from a horrific situation. I'm sickened to hear that Figure 8 is continuing to film and TLC and everyone else involved will profit off of the destruction of a family. Kate will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She has a team of people protecting her and helping her spin her lies to keep this nightmare going. She is focused on her new "career" and she won't let anyone stand in her way, including her husband and children.

I'm hoping that the upcoming stories will help connect the dots and shed some light on why I came forward last year to voice my concerns for the situation. Although the revelations are sad, and in some ways unbelievable, the children are living a life that is much worse than will be printed in any publication.

I am hopeful that this is just the beginning and that more people realize that this child exploitation has to stop!