Thursday, May 14, 2009

Interview with Kevin and Jodi

A quote from Kate, May 13, 2009:

"This is certainly not what I envisioned I was signing up for," Kate Gosselin said Wednesday during an appearance at the Frauenthal Center, The Muskegon Chronicle reported.

"When I see magazines in stores it's really difficult. It amazes me there is an industry that follows you around and writes stories about you.

"It destroys peoples' lives. I need you to know, don't believe what you read unless you hear it from that person."

Sorry, Kate, but the tabloids have not destroyed your life. You have been living a charade for a very long time, and they are just calling you out on your lies.

I guess you weren't told who the source was when you were informed about the newest stories being released. So let's all follow Kate's advice and listen to what Kevin and Jodi have to say.

Part 1 Click HERE

Part2 Click HERE

Part 3 Click HERE